MHSA Member Agency Bay Cove Human Services is seeking an Addiction Services Clinician.
Requirements of the position:
- To provide on-site clinical support and consultation with an emphasis on safety and clinical risk management.
- To assist in the development and implementation of client specific risk management plans, providing support as needed to housing staff to ensure that risk management systems are developed and utilized consistently.
- To assist with the development and implementation of onsite training for Site Managers and Housing Support Workers.
- To serve as a link between the Flexible Support Teams and the Housing Teams to promote effective and integrated services across service components.
- To assess clients presenting in a psychiatric emergency and coordinate stabilization services
- Works as a collaborative partner with staff from the Department of Mental Health central, area, and site offices
- Licensed Clinician; LICSW preferred Experience with working with substance abuse issues preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and collaboratively with a culturally diverse population of clients, other care providers, family and community members.
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as a member of multidisciplinary and cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated ability to function as an effective change agent. Demonstrated ability to negotiate and resolve differences
- Demonstrated ability to function under pressure in a fast paced human service environment
- Demonstrated ability to identify opportunities and obstacles and develop effective, creative solutions to pursue opportunities.
- A COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement of the position. One COVID-19 shot is acceptable, contingent on the individual receiving the second shot within the allotted time frame.
We invite you to share this opportunity with your networks. Thank you for your assistance!